Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So it's VDay...

Just any other day, right? Yep. I bought Nicholas this really cute doggy at the Dollar Store last night. He thought it was totally huggable and has been playing with it on and off today. SO CUTE. Dan's mom sent him an adorable card and $2.00 for his piggy bank. I'm glad Nicholas got some stuff today:). My mom did bring me a candy bar and a shirt. That was nice of her, and totally not expected. She's taking me shopping on Friday...*sigh* I love my mom.

Of course, I've had scrappers block today, but I did manage to come up with this (TOOK ALL DAY). I do love it though. It may be right up there with my faves. Most of my faves are simple designs. Things that really accentuate the pics.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I suppose I had better get ready for work. I'm working on some new freebies, so check back before the end of the week. Happy VDAY again!

1 Comments:

Blogger ✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

Awww he's sooooooo darn cute!!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home