Monday, February 12, 2007

Darned DOGS!

Oh, I love my dogs......... but some days... some days... *shakes head*. In case you don't know me that well, we have 2 dogs. Ginger is a LARGE lab/bassethound mix. Skippy is a little rat terrier. Both of these dogs were inherited from our family after our beloved dog Chuck had to be put to sleep. We've done okay with them (Thanks to Ginger I got a new couch... long story... I may tell it someday...but you can probably figure out what happened.) We put in an electric fence a few years ago so that we wouldn't have to put them on leashes. At first, I thought this was the meanest thing because they'd go near the end of the yard and get a little zap. However, after a few days they got the hang of it and wouldn't go near that part of the yard--and then they had the whole yard to run free. AWESOME. LOVED IT! Well, 2 years later the fence must not be working, because Ginger keeps running off. I'm so frustrated with her! And as of right now as I type this, she's off again. Dan was scooping snow, thinking she'd stay by him... um, nope! GRRR.

So, I'll just do what makes me happy--which is give you another freebie. ;) I made this sketch on Saturday--my first ever! So let me know how it works for you! I'll even post the LO I did with it.
Here's the sketch:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Download it here.
And this is what I did with it:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stay tuned tomorrow for a special Freebie! (can you tell I'm having so much fun doing this?)

12 Comments:

Blogger paintingsiggi said...

Just found your blog, Mary, thanks to Ikea Goddess. :) What sweet pics of your little Nicholas! :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger JenBreeze said...

I, too, came here thanks to Ikea. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful template!! This is just what I love - something that really accentuates good photography. Thanks!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the sketch, it's appreciated.

Michelle

8:11 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you - it is a great tempalte

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci Beaucoup, Très joli templates

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful. tfs

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! thanks!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea said...

Thanks for the great template!
Susan

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great template !
Thanks so much !

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this template! And I love the LO you did with it!! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home