Saturday, July 29, 2006

One thing that I've always loved is jewelry. My mom has given me several jewelry pieces over the years, and when I see any kind of jewelry anymore, I think of her. She always tells me when she buys a new item that someday all of her stuff will be mine. I laugh and tell her that I hope I never get it.

So today, while browsing the Tiffany's website, I was inspired to make a few jewelry pieces for my scrapbooking pages, although with a little boy to scrap for, I really don't need them. Therefore, I thought I'd make it my first freebie on my blog. Now I just have to learn how to post it and make it available. I'll give it a try:
Click Below for Freebie!
Click Here for Freebie! Enjoy! :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Mary! I can't believe you just started designing stuff. :) Thanks for the freebie.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Ernie Hendrix said...

Thanks for making this great kit available. Love the metallic look!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie!!!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you for sharing. What an adorable pic of your baby. Perfectly hilarious for your blog. Great job!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. It's great!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

These are really nice! Thank you for sharing them, and keep up the great work!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Luke's Nana said...

thank you for the lovely sparklie freebie!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home