Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Blog!

I've started digital scrapbooking about 2 or 3 months ago, when my son, Nicholas, was born. I had a lot of free time on my hands because he was a good sleeper when he was teeny, so I learned how to do all of this, with the help of some very good friends and some great resources. I guess you can call me an addict already. I spend several hours per day (while Nicholas is sleeping) working on my digital scrapbook.

Most recently (like last weekend), I started learning how to design papers and elements for scrapbooks. I would have to say that I'm most excited about this new venture. It's so much fun and already I can see it's another thing that I'm going to be addicted to.

Soon I'll have some freebies available here. I can't wait to share my work with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home